Dallas Sports Powerhouse

 

 

 

 

 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Around the Hoooooorns...

My apologies for all the Horns posts taking over this board. The Dallas sports teams must feel as neglected as my treadmill...still in the box.

I don't even bother to look up how the Rangers are doing anymore. Even local fanboi Randy Galloway gives them no mention with his precious air time. Interestingly enough, Tom Hicks is rewarding the fans with another ticket price increase. For the bargain of $150 you can take the kiddies to cheer on the Rangers to their next .500 season. Who wouldn't want that?

Where have all the Mavericks gone? Seriously, so much coverage in June and not a peep in September. I'm beginning to worry. Mark Cuban usually returns my calls. Well, at least his attorney did before the whole death threat thing was settled out of court. (I had to waste a whole vacation day on that alleged parade)

If I was Cuban, I would strongly consider making a run at this guy...



The Stars will be beginning their preseason later on this week. I enjoy going to the occasional Stars game, but even a sports nut such as myself has a hard time getting jacked up for preseason hockey. It's sort of like drinking a case of O'Douls: It doesn't taste that great to begin with and the lack of alcohol makes you contemplate what the point is. Aggie fans, you know what I'm talking about here.

FC Dallas is, or is not, doing their thing. I wish them luck on their next game or congratulate/console them on their season. That guy that plays for them is pretty good. I am a huge fan.

Some may think that this post is way overdue. I say that this is a cheap ploy to have our blog listed as "updated" since it has been 2 days since the last post. Plus, I wanted an excuse to embed a 'Family Guy' clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
Scott Boswell
JD Allen
Jason Patlan
Jarred Dunn

Links

Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars
Texas Rangers
Texas Longhorns
1310 The Ticket

Archives

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 January 2009 February 2009

Friends of the Program

MZone
Burnt Orange Nation