Dallas Sports Powerhouse

 

 

 

 

 

Monday, September 11, 2006

How 'bout dem Cowboys?

Terrell Owens, meet George Teague



Earlier this season I stated on the record that I will not root for the Cowboys while #81 is a member of this franchise. I stand by this commitment. So, in a disgusting way, I am somewhat happy for the loss. But, the fact that #81 looked good does not sit well with me. The fact that he was the brightest spot of a miserable game is almost unbearable. I know that I am a blasphemer for abandoning the silver and blue, but he committed a cardinal sin in the church of Texas Stadium while playing for a rival. Jerry Jones, in a desperate attempt to bring Dallas back to the glory years, signed a deal with the devil.

It appears that I am in the small minority of people that bothered to read Dr. Faustus. According to Mr. Cliff Notes, it isn't going to end well.

#81 aside, there were few things to cheer about. The penalties were hurtful, the O-line continued to get exposed and once again they cannot seem to put the little ball through the big goal posts. Even the first round draft pick didn't bother to catch the flight for this one. In fact, I was walking into my office today and out of nowhere Drew Bledsoe threw me an interception. But, upon further review, the ball hit the ground and I was charged a timeout.

Although, I did chuckle a bit when #81 insinuated that this loss should be solely be pegged on Drew Bledsoe. Operation: NO T.O. has begun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
Scott Boswell
JD Allen
Jason Patlan
Jarred Dunn

Links

Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars
Texas Rangers
Texas Longhorns
1310 The Ticket

Archives

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 January 2009 February 2009

Friends of the Program

MZone
Burnt Orange Nation