Dallas Sports Powerhouse

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

In Honor of T+1

In the tradition of Thanksgiving, I am offering my thanks for the number 1. The number 1 has several meanings for Horn fans: The 4 times we have ended the season as #1, our current Big 12 ranking and the state of next year's recruiting class...to name a few.

To aggy, the number 1 represents the amount of time they have beaten Texas on the road the last 15 years. It represents the amount of time they have beaten the Horns since Mack Brown saddled up in Austin. It also represents the amount of time Dennis Franchione has beaten Texas, ou, Tech and Nebraska combined.

This season, aggy has given the number one a new meaning: The margin of loss sustained in their last few games.

But, perhaps no "number one" has been more endearing than that faithful Halloween weekend in 2003. This was the night aggy showed us the TRUE meaning of the number 1.

That reminds me...I am also thankful for aggy.

Buckle up Texas fans...Here Come the Horns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
Scott Boswell
JD Allen
Jason Patlan
Jarred Dunn

Links

Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars
Texas Rangers
Texas Longhorns
1310 The Ticket

Archives

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 January 2009 February 2009

Friends of the Program

MZone
Burnt Orange Nation