Dallas Sports Powerhouse

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I'll admit it: I'm sad that the football season will be over in less than a week. Enthusiasts get national signing day in a week, the draft in April and training camp in the summer to tide them over for the first kickoff. It's not enough.

I'll also admit that it is hard to write about sports this time of year. I'm into the Mavs but I do not make it a point to watch all of their games. (Same with the Stars) Baseball only gives you so much to write about. Yes folks, these are the dog days of sports blogging.

But, whatever will I do with all these free Sundays?

Sleep in for late service I say. Apparently, a lot has changed since I last attended regularily...



Yes, he is legit...

Seriously...

JD, you're the ordained minister...

Just to make this post sports related, here's Mack Brown giving advice to a new high school coach...



The quarterback line is genius.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
Scott Boswell
JD Allen
Jason Patlan
Jarred Dunn

Links

Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars
Texas Rangers
Texas Longhorns
1310 The Ticket

Archives

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 January 2009 February 2009

Friends of the Program

MZone
Burnt Orange Nation